How To Check If Ea And Twich Are Linked
Last Updated: December 22, 2019
Linking your EA account on Twitch makes your gaming experience even more exciting. Twitch can give live streams and rewards for EA users. You can even interact with other EA users. And that is useful especially if you want to learn new tricks, get newest updates on EA, show how you play on EA with your Twitch subscribers.
To check if your EA account is linked on your Twitch, here are the steps below:
- Open your Twitch account.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Look for “Connections.”
- Then scroll down to check if your EA account is linked on Twitch.
How to Link EA on Twitch
If your EA account is not yet linked on Twitch, you need to do the following steps:
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Under “Connections,” scroll down and search for “Other Connections”.
- Search EA. Authorize EA to use your Twitch Account.
- You will be directed to a “Sign In” window. Connect your EA account on Twitch by filling up your email address and password. Just select “Next.”
- A security code will then be sent to your email. Check your email and enter your security code. Tap “Log In” to continue.
- To complete the process, select “Yes, link them” if you want to link your EA and Twitch accounts.
And there you have it, your EA account is now linked on your Twitch account. Anyway, you will be notified if your accounts are successfully linked. To make sure that it is really linked on your account, follow the steps given above. You should see under “Other Connections” that you have authorized EA to use your Twitch account.
Why Link EA on Twitch?
Linking your EA account on Twitch will allow you to get Drops. Drops are rewards that can be converted to cash. If you can earn from your hobby of playing EA games, why not try it? Besides, Twitch Drops are available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Although Twitch Drops are randomly selected, you still have the chance to earn these. You only have to link your accounts.
Besides, Twitch can allow you to stream high-level gameplay of your favorite EA game. And you can stream other game videos too. This might make you become interested to try other gaming community. It can also help you be connected with other EA gamers using the Twitch Chat. It can expand your connections.
Unlink your EA account on Twitch
Go to your EA account. Then look for “Contact Us.” Look for “Twitch,” then choose the “Account link issue.” You will then be directed to another page, choose “Click Here” if you want to unlink your EA account from Twitch.
Note: You also need to unlink your EA account on Twitch. Just like the steps mentioned above, go to your account “Settings,” click “Connections,” scroll down and choose “Disconnect” beside EA under “Other Connections.” Anyway, you can link your EA account anytime. Just repeat the process mentioned above.