How To Change Your Profile Picture On Trello
Last Updated: April 6, 2022
Do you want to personalize your Trello account? Do you want to use a photo as your avatar instead of your initials on the app? If so, it’s time to update your Atlassian profile and upload a picture from your device. Follow our guide below, and we’ll show you how to do so.
In Trello, users have the option to customize their accounts. People can change and add their titles, organization, department, and other information to their profile.
Aside from that, users can also upload a profile photo or header on their profile to personalize it. Having a profile picture also makes it easier for other workspace and board members to recognize you on the app.
Here’s our guide about updating your profile photo on Trello.
How to update your avatar on Trello
If you want people to recognize your profile easier on Trello, you can add a profile photo to your account. In this way, your fellow workspace members can recognize your profile through your avatar.
You can change your profile photo from the Trello mobile or web app. Check our step-by-step tutorials below, and we’ll guide you through both app versions.
On your computer:
- Visit Trello on your preferred web browser and sign in to your account.
- Click your profile avatar on the top right corner and select “Settings” on the menu.
- Head to the “Profile and visibility” tab and open your Atlassian profile.
- Click on your avatar and select “Add profile photo” in the menu.
- Upload a photo from your device or drag and drop the file on the pop-up window.
- Make some adjustments to the photo and click “Upload” to confirm your decision.
That’s how you change your profile photo on the Trello web app. If you ever change your mind, you always change your avatar whenever you want.
If you don’t want to use a photo and prefer to use initials as your avatar, you have the option to choose up to four initials to display as your profile picture. You can also change the background color to the one that you like.
On your phone:
- Launch the Trello mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Tap the three lines on the upper left corner of the app and select “Settings” on the menu.
- Select the “Profile and visibility” option under the General section.
- Tap the “Atlassian profile” link under the “Manage your personal information” section.
- Tap your avatar icon and select the “Add profile photo” option.
- Take a photo using your camera or upload an image from your device.
- Make adjustments to the photo and tap the “Upload” option at the bottom of your screen.
Please note that you can update your profile avatar whenever you want. So if you feel like changing your photo every week, you can do it without any restrictions.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to manage your Atlassian profile, you can change your profile avatar on Trello. If you don’t want to use a photo, you can update your initials and use it as your avatar instead.
That’s everything we have on our guide! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page regularly, and read our latest posts and updates.