How To Change Your Password On Airtable
Last Updated: February 22, 2022
Do you want to change how you sign in to Airtable? Or do you want to have a new password that protects your account? In any case, you can update your sign-in credentials on the app whenever you want. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll show you the steps to do so.
In Airtable, you have a couple of options to sign in to the app. You can sign in through Google or use your email and password to access your account.
Although the method of signing in to Airtable depends on the user, we recommend that you add or use a strong password to your account. After all, you’ll want to protect the data within your bases and workspaces on the app.
Here’s our guide about updating your password on Airtable.
How to add or change your password on Airtable
If you’re using Google to sign in to your Airtable account, you’ll need to add a password to your account before your can change your email address. After adding a password, you can log in to the app without using the Google sign-in option.
You can add or change your password on Airtable from their web client. Check our quick tutorials below to learn how.
Adding a password to your Airtable account:
- Open your preferred web browser, visit the Airtable web and app sign in to your account.
- Click your profile icon on the top right corner of the page and select “Account” from the menu.
- Make sure that you’re on the Account Overview page.
- Click the “Add password” option on the right side of your profile icon.
- Check your email inbox and click the link provided by Airtable to add your password.
- Add your password and click “Save” to confirm your decision.
You can use your password and email address whenever you sign in to the Airtable app. In this way, you don’t have to connect your Google account to a new device when you want to sign in and use Airtable.
If you want to change your password, you can head to your account overview settings and update your password.
Changing your password on Airtable:
- Open the Airtable web app and sign in to your account.
- Click your profile icon on the upper right corner of the screen and select the “Account” option from the menu.
- Head to the Account Overview page and click the Update password option on the right side of your profile picture.
- Enter your old and new password on the empty fields and click “Save new password” to confirm your decision.
That’s how you update your sign in credentials on Airtable. If you ever change your mind, you can always change your password whenever you want.
If you want to add more protection to your account, you can enable the 2FA option on your Account Overview page.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to update or add a password to your Airtable account, you can go ahead and update your old sign-in credentials. In this way, you can rest easy, knowing that your data is secure with a strong password.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently and read our latest posts and updates.