How To Change The Font In Notion
Last Updated: June 14, 2021
Do you want to customize your pages in Notion to match your style or its content? Are you thinking of changing the font style or size of your texts? If so, we’re here to help you. We’ll show you how to change the font of your pages in Notion, whether you’re using their web or mobile app.
Notion is a multi-purpose workspace that can help you and your team manage your projects, data, and more. It allows you to create multiple pages with different content in which everyone involved can view and use.
As you create more pages or content on the app, you might want to change the font style of your texts depending on what you’re currently working on. For example, you can use different fonts for your drafts, notes, and so on. In this way, you can customize your pages to catch the attention of other users.
How to change a page’s font style in Notion
If you want to customize how your notes, boards, and reminders look like in Notion, you can choose to change the font style in one of your pages. In this way, you can make them more eye-catching, pleasing to read, or match them to your style.
Unfortunately, there are only three font styles in Notion that you can use on your pages. Nevertheless, these fonts work effectively with the proper usage.
In our tutorials below, we’ll show you how to use these fonts, whether you’re using the service on your computer or mobile device.
On your computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, visit Notion and sign in to your account.
- Through the sidebar on the left, select one of your pages.
- On the upper-right corner of your screen, click the three horizontal dots to access more options.
- Under the Style section, choose which you that’s best for the page.
- To make the texts on your page smaller, toggle “Small text” below the font styles.
That’s how you change the font on one of your pages in the Notion web app. However, please note that you can only change these features on non-database pages.
Aside from that, there’s no way to change the font style for all your pages at once. You have to open each of your pages and change their Style options individually.
On your mobile device:
- Open the Notion app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the upper-left side of your screen to access the sidebar.
- Open one of your pages by selecting it.
- Tap the three horizontal dots on the upper-right side of your screen to open the Actions options.
- Under the Style section, choose the font that you want to use.
- Once you finish selecting a font style, tap Done on the upper-right to save the changes.
As you might have noticed, changing the text size on your pages isn’t available on the Notion mobile app. So if you want to make some changes to the font size, you need to open the web app using your preferred browser.
To wrap it all up
Although you have only three font style options for your pages in Notion, they’re still effective in catching the attention of your readers. After all, people can notice when something is different from what they’re usually reading.
That’s all from us! For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, visit our site regularly for our daily posts and updates.