How To Change The Background On Trello
Last Updated: March 24, 2022
Do you want to customize your board on Trello? Do you want another color or photo as your background on the board? If so, you can change your settings and update the board’s background from the web or mobile app. Follow our guide below, and we’ll show you the steps to do so.
When you create a board on Trello, you can choose a background to customize it’s looks. However, we understand that as time passes, your tastes and preferences may change.
Thankfully, Trello allows its users to change their board’s background whenever they want. On top of that, you can do it whether you’re using their mobile or web app.
Here’s our guide about changing your background on Trello.
How to update your board background on Trello
If you want to customize how one of your boards looks in Trello, you can change its background color. You can choose from one of the default colors or upload an image from your device.
You can change the background of one of your Trello boards whether you’re using the web or mobile app. We’ll show you how to do it from customizing your Trello boards in our tutorials below.
On your phone:
- Launch Trello from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Open one of your boards that you want to manage.
- Tap the three dots on the top right corner of the board.
- On the sidebar that appears on your screen, select “Board settings.”
- Select the Background option.
- Choose whether to use a photo or color as the background and select the one you want to apply to your board.
That’s how you change the background on one of your boards on Trello. Anyone that views the board will also see the new background that you set.
On your computer:
- Visit Trello on your preferred web browser and sign in to your account.
- Open one of your boards and click the “Show menu” button on the upper right side of the page.
- Click the “Change background” option on the sidebar that appears on your screen.
- Choose from the available colors or photos and set them as your background. Alternatively, you can upload a custom image if you have one in mind.
After changing the background of your board, anyone that visits it will see the changes. You can update your board and change its background whenever you want.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to change the background on Trello, you can customize your board whenever you want. Whether you choose a background that makes navigation easier or one that expresses yourself, it’s all up to you.
That’s everything we have on our guide! For more tips and tutorials, visit our site regularly, and check our daily posts and updates.