How To Change The Background On Roblox
Last Updated: April 30, 2021
Do you find the white background in Roblox too bright? Do you want to make some changes to the theme on your profile? If so, we have here a tip for you. You can change your background to Dark mode on your Account Settings. If you’re having some trouble finding the option to do so, follow our quick tutorial below, and we’ll show you how to do it.
There are a lot of features you can customize on your Roblox account. You can change how your avatar looks, display your favorite items and show your best badges.
Aside from these options, you can also change the theme of your account. You can use the Dark mode feature to make the app more pleasing to your eyes.
With that in mind, we have here a guide for you. We’ll show you how to change the theme on your Roblox account. Whether you’re using the web or mobile app, we got you covered.
How to change the theme on your Roblox account
If you find the white background on Roblox too bright for your taste, you can choose to change your theme on your Account settings. You can use the dark theme to make it more pleasing to the eyes.
You can change the theme in Roblox whether you’re using Roblox on your computer or mobile device. Follow our tutorials below to learn how to do it from both.
On your computer:
- Using your favorite web browser, visit Roblox and sign in to your account.
- Click the gear icon on the upper-right corner of the screen and select Settings on the menu.
- Make sure that you’re on the Account Info tab.
- Open the drop-down menu beside Theme and select the Dark option.
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.
That’s how you use the dark theme on the Roblox web app. If you want to revert the changes, all you have to do is follow the steps above and switch back to Light mode.
On your mobile device:
- Open the Roblox app on your device and sign in.
- At the bottom-right corner of your screen, tap the ellipsis icon to access More options.
- Scroll down, tap Settings, and go to your Account Info tab.
- Open the drop-down menu under Theme and select Dark.
- Tap the Save button to apply all the changes to your account.
The process of changing the theme on Roblox mobile is similar to the PC version, whether you’re using an iOS or Android device.
You can also use your mobile browser to visit Roblox and change your settings from there. All changes made on your profile apply to all your apps, whether you changed your settings on a computer or mobile device.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to change the theme in Roblox, you can now use Dark Mode on your profile. In this way, you get to use a darker color for the background on your account.
Although you can currently choose between two themes in Roblox, that might not be the case in the future. If the app adds the option to use a custom background, we’ll update you as soon as possible.
That’s everything we have on our guide! For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, hit the bookmark button, and visit us regularly to check our latest posts and updates.