How To Cancel Your Canva Pro Subscription
Last Updated: March 17, 2023
Do you have no use for your Canva Pro subscription anymore? Do you want to cancel your paid plan to save a couple of bucks? If that’s the case, you can end your subscription to the app. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll cover everything you need to know about canceling your Canva Pro subscription.
Canva Pro is an optional paid subscription plan on Canva. Availing of this subscription gives users access to more tools and features that they can use to create better designs.
For example, getting a subscription allows you to create a Brand Kit and use different tools such as background remover, new animations, branded templates, and more.
However, we understand that some people don’t use the full potential of the Pro subscription. Other people might prefer other editing apps over Canva as well.
With that in mind, you can always unsubscribe to your Pro Canva plan. Here’s our guide to help you do so.
How to cancel your subscription to Canva
If you feel like you’re not using your Canva Pro subscription much, you can cancel it whenever you want. After canceling your subscription, you’ll lose the paid features after the next billing date.
You can cancel your Pro subscription whether you’re using Canva on your phone or computer. We’ll show you the steps to do so for both devices in our tutorials below.
On your computer:
- Visit Canva on your preferred browser and sign in to your account.
- Click your profile icon on the top right side of the app.
- On the menu that appears, select “Account settings.”
- Head to the “Billing & plans” tab.
- Scroll down to the subscription section, click More options (three dots icon) on your current subscription, and select “Cancel subscription” from the menu.
- Click the red Continue cancellation button and proceed with the next steps to confirm your decision.
After canceling your Pro subscription, it will take effect until the next billing date. Until then, you can still use and enjoy all the paid features on Conva.
On your phone:
- Open the Canva app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top left side of the app.
- Once the sidebar appears, select “Settings.”
- Head to the Subscriptions tab.
- Tap More options (three dots icon) on your current subscription.
- Select “Cancel subscription” on the menu that appears on your screen.
- Tap the red “Cancel subscription” button to confirm your decision.
When you cancel your paid subscription, you won’t lose access to existing designs and the Brand Kit you created on Canva. However, you won’t be able to use them unless you subscribe to the Pro plan again in the future.
If you ever change your mind about canceling your paid plan, you can open your subscription or billing tab and stop the cancellation. You can choose to stay with your current subscription before your next billing date.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to cancel your Canva Pro plan, you don’t have to worry about paying for another month of subscription. Always remember that you can resubscribe to the plan in the future.
That’s everything we have on us! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.