How To Cancel Starz On The Firestick
Last Updated: January 19, 2020
Starz is a streaming app that allows you to watch different videos online including movies, shows, and original series on your device. You are even allowed to watch offline videos. Plus, new movies and series are updated weekly so you have a lot of different options to choose from. This app is available not only on your iOS, Android, and Windows devices, but it is also available on your firestick.
But if you want to cancel your subscription to Starz, you need to be following some various steps. In this article, we will discuss how you can cancel your subscription on your firestick through Amazon Prime. There are two methods of canceling Starz on Amazon- using a computer and using a smartphone.
Cancel Starz on a Computer
- In your web browser, go to Amazon’s website and login to your account. You can use any browser including Chrome, Safari, or Edge. At the center of your page, you will see a list of your Prime Video Channels.
- Next to Starz, click “Cancel Channel(s).” You can see this button at the rightmost corner under “Actions.”
- You will then be directed to a confirmation window showing the date of your current billing cycle. This is relevant because even if you have canceled your Starz subscription, you can still use it until the date given in the screen.
It is also worth noting that a canceled subscription does not provide for a refund. Anyway, if you are using a firestick, you may be required to use your Amazon account to subscribe to Starz. Starz can also be subscribed through a different service such as Roku, iTunes, or your cable TV provider. Your subscription to Starz on your Amazon fire stick can be canceled only through the service you used on the former.
Again, confirm and tap “Cancel Channel(s).” As mentioned above, you can still use Starz until the end of your billing cycle. That only means that you have the chance to reverse your cancellation any time prior to the said date. To do this, just select “Restart Channel(s).”
Cancel Starz on a Smartphone
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone.
- On the top left corner of your Amazon app, you can see an icon displaying 3 horizontal lines, tap it.
- After selecting the drop-down button, choose “Your Account.”
- Look for “Memberships & subscriptions,” then select.
- If you are not able to see your subscription, choose “Don’t see your subscription?” button.
- Choose “Channel Subscriptions.”
- Under “Your Channels,” click “Cancel Channel(s)” under Starz.
- You will then be directed to another window confirming whether or not you want to end your channel subscription. It will also show when it will expire. Just click “Cancel Channel(s).”
These are all simple steps. So if you have come to the point when you want to stop binge-watching every video uploaded on Starz, you can cancel your subscription any time. Your firestick might have an Amazon app but it is more convenient to cancel your Starz subscription using Amazon prime using your computer or smartphone.