How To Cancel Netflix On The Firestick
Last Updated: January 21, 2020
You can watch movies and TV shows on Netflix using your firestick. But if you want to cancel Netflix on your fire stick, it’s very easy. In this article, we will learn how to remove your Netflix account on firestick, cancel your Netflix subscription on firestick, and sign out your Netflix account on firestick.
Remove Netflix Account on Fire Stick
Here are the steps on how you can get rid of the Netflix app using your fire stick:
- Open your home screen.
- Search for “Settings.”
- Look for “Applications,” then select.
- Search for “Manage All Installed Applications.”
- Look for “Netflix” and select.
- If you wish to cancel Netflix, choose “Uninstall” or “Delete.”
Canceling Netflix Subscription on Fire Stick
It is a different story if you want to cancel your Netflix subscription, such as if you already consumed your free trial or you just want to give up the service, using fire stick. Before you cancel your Netflix subscription, remember that Netflix already organized the list of movies, documentaries, and series that you watch. If you cancel your subscription, you will eventually lose this watch list.
Anyway, here are the steps on how you cancel your Netflix using your fire stick.
- Go to your Netflix account.
- Choose your profile found in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Look for “Account,” then select.
- Under the Membership and Billing Option, you can find “Cancel Membership,” select this.
- If you want to cancel your subscription, choose “Finish Cancellation.”
Note 1: Once you cancel your subscription, the date of your current billing period is the effective date of cancellation.
Note 2: You can reactivate your subscription anytime. If you do this within 10 months from cancellation, your account will be preserved, including your profile information and account details.
Note 3: If you have a premium Netflix plan, you will be asked either to downgrade to the standard Netflix plan or to continue to the said subscription.
- Try to open your email and it will notify you regarding your cancellation as well as its effective date.
Sign out Netflix Account on Fire Stick
You really don’t need to delete or uninstall your Netflix account on your fire stick or even delete your subscription. You can simply sign out your Netflix account to disconnect it on your firestick. The process is quite similar to deleting or uninstalling your Netflix account. Here are the steps on how you can sign out your Netflix account on your fire stick:
- Open your fire TV home screen.
- Look for “Settings,” then select.
- Search and select “Applications.”
- Look for “Manage All Installed Applications.”
- Scroll down and look for “Netflix.”
- Select “Clear Data.”
If you no longer want Netflix on your fire stick, you can remove this application. If you don’t want others to use your Netflix account, you can simply sign out your account on your firestick. But if you don’t want to continue your Netflix subscription, you can cancel it by following the steps mentioned above.