How To Automatically Host On Twitch
Last Updated: September 17, 2020
Hosting on Twitch can help build your community. It helps strengthen it even if you are offline. Hosting can promote your channel and even expose your personality with your viewers. Aside from that, it can also support your fellow broadcasters as well as maintain your camaraderie with them. Perhaps, it is a new way to build your network. Hosting can even make you watch your favorite streamers right on your own channel. In this article, we will know how to automatically host on Twitch.
How to Use Auto-Host on Twitch
You can automatically host on your Twitch channel even if you are not live by approving other channels or team members ahead of time. This feature is a good way for you to give support to your broadcasters as well as nourish your community.
Here are the steps on how to automatically host on Twitch in desktop:
- Open your Twitch account.
- Go to your “Channel Settings.”
- Look for “Auto Hosting” and select.
- Swipe the button to the right to turn on.
- Turn on the “Team Hosting” if you want to host your Twitch team. This setting will give priority to your Twitch team on the channel you included in your host list.
- Choose the “+” button found in the top right of the Host section if you want to host a specific channel.
- You just have to type the channel’s name on your list. Take note that you can add as many channels as you want. But it is recommended that you add more than 10 channels because they can increase your channel’s uptime to up to 40 hours in a week.
- Select “Save Changes.”
how to automatically host on Twitch in mobile:
- Select the user icon at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down and select stream manager.
- Select the gear icon to access dashboard settings.
- Toggle host to on.
How Hosting Can Help You Grow
If you have your friends auto host your channel, you will see up to 10 percent growth in just a few minutes. If you start hosting other channels, you will be exposed to new players who also subscribe with the same channel you have selected. You will see a notification on the banner found at the top of your page as to who is viewing your hosted channel.
And if your channel is hosted by your friend, you will be notified that someone has started hosting you and the numbers of viewers they are connected. This can allow you to thank them for giving you additional exposure in their community. Viewers can then subscribe, follow, and navigate to the channel you have hosted from your page. Aside from that, your viewers are still allowed to utilize subscription features in your chat room.
And yes, you can host even if you are on your mobile. That means that it is not impossible for you to choose the “Mobile Host Mode” anywhere you may go. You just need to select the gear icon, look for menu, and choose “Host.” This feature is currently available for iOS users though. If you are an Android user, don’t worry because Twitch is continuously developing this feature for you. Just sit back and relax!