How To Add Workspace Members In Notion
Last Updated: November 10, 2022
Do you need more people to work with you in Notion? Do you want to give them access to your pages to help you edit your work on the app? If that’s the case, you can invite them as members or owners to your workspace. Check our guide below, and we’ll show you how to do so.
Notion is a great note-taking or project management tool that you can use by yourself or with your team. You can avail of one of their premium subscriptions to get more feature that suits your needs.
If you’re working with a team, having a Team or Enterprise plan is a must. These two subscriptions allow you to add more people to your workspace so that you can work and collaborate in one place.
Once you finish subscribing to a Team or Enterprise plan, it’s time to add your team to join your workspace. Here’s our guide about inviting people to Notion.
How to invite workspace members in Notion
If you want to use Notion with your team, you can invite more people to join your workspace. As long as you have a Team or Enterprise subscription, you can add more users to join your workspace and work with you.
You can add more members to a workspace whether you’re using Notion on your phone or desktop. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll teach you the steps to do so.
On your computer:
- Launch the Notion desktop app or visit their web client and sign in to your account.
- Head to the workspace that you want to manage and click “Settings & members” on the sidebar.
- Click the “Add members” button on the Members tab.
- Add the email address of the person that you want to invite to the workspace, choose whether to make them an owner or member and click the Invite button on the top right of the window.
That’s how you invite more users from the Notion mobile app. Please note that other workspace owners can change the settings and add more people to your workspace.
On your phone:
- Open the Notion app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Tap More options (three dots icon) on the top right and select Settings from the menu. Alternatively, you can scroll down to the end of the current page to find the Settings option.
- Tap the “Add members” button.
- Add a person with their name or email, set the permission level, and tap the Invite option on the top right.
Alternatively, you enable the Invite link option and share it with people you want to invite to your workspace. Once someone opens the link, they’ll be able to join your workspace right away.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to invite members to Notion, you can now add more people to join your workplace on the app. You can always manage your workspace members and remove unwanted people as the owner.
That’s everything we have in our guide! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.