How To Add Another Account To Telegram
Last Updated: May 19, 2022
Do you use multiple Telegram accounts? Do you want to manage your accounts on one device without having the need to log out? If that’s the case, you can add your other accounts to the Telegram app on your phone or computer. Check our quick guide below, and we’ll show you how.
When you create an account on Telegram, you’ll need a number that’s not connected to another account. If you have multiple phone numbers, you can create and use multiple accounts on the app.
Managing multiple accounts can be quite difficult, especially if you have to log out from time to time. Thankfully, Telegram allows its users to add up to three accounts to their mobile and desktop apps.
Here’s our guide about adding multiple accounts on Telegram.
How to add another account to your Telegram app
If you have multiple Telegram accounts, you can manage them all on one device. You can add up to three different accounts to your app to quickly switch between them any time you want.
You can use multiple Telegram accounts, whether you’re using the Telegram app on your desktop or mobile device. We’ll show you how to do it in our step-by-step tutorials below.
On your phone:
- Open the Telegram app from your app drawer or home screen and sign in to your account.
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the chats list.
- Select the drop-down arrow beside your number.
- Tap the “Add account” option.
- Select your country, add your phone number, and tap the arrow icon on the bottom right.
- Enter the confirmation code sent through SMS to add your account to the app.
That’s how you add more accounts to your Telegram mobile app. If you want to switch accounts, all you have to do is open the menu and select the one you want to use.
On your computer:
- Launch the Telegram desktop app and sign in to your account.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the chats list.
- Select the drop-down arrow beside your number and select the “Add account” option on the sidebar.
- Scan the QR code on your screen to link the desktop app to your account.
If you ever change your mind, you can log out of your account any time you want. To sign out of the app, head to your Settings tab, select the three dots icon and click the “Log out” option on the menu.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to add multiple accounts to your Telegram app, you can switch between your accounts much faster whenever you want. There’s no need to sign out to handle multiple accounts on your device.
That’s everything we have on us! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently and read our latest posts and updates.