How To Add A Table In Canva
Last Updated: March 18, 2023
Are you using Canva to create different presentations? Do you want to use tables to display data for your audience? If so, you can use the table element on your designs on the app. Follow our quick guide, and we’ll cover the steps to do so.
Canva is one of the most popular graphic design tools online. Anyone can use the app for their work, school, business, project, or event.
If you want to present data on one of your designs on Canva, using tables is the way to go. Using tables allows you to show relationships between data efficiently, making it easier for your audience to understand what you’re trying to say.
Here’s a guide about adding tables on the app.
How to add a table to your Canva design
If you’re using Canva to create presentations for your work, school, or project, there might be some designs where you need to add tables. You can add a table on Canva through their Elements option.
The tables feature is available on Canva whether you’re creating a design from their mobile or web app. Check our tutorials below, and we’ll show you how to add tables on the app.
On your desktop:
- Launch the Canva desktop app or visit their web client and sign in to your account.
- Start a new design or edit an existing one.
- Go to the page where you want to add a table and click “Elements” on the sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Tables section, browse the selection, and select the one you want to use.
After adding a table, all that’s left is to fill it up with data. You can add data manually or use the copy-and-paste option.
On your phone:
- Open the Canva mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Create a new design or open one of your existing ones.
- Tap the plus icon on the bottom left of the app.
- Head to the Elements tab.
- Scroll down to the Tables section and select the one you want to use on your design.
That’s how you add tables to your Canva creations. You can add more columns and rows to your table by clicking More options after selecting a table. You can also right-click one of the cells to open the options.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to add tables in Canva, you won’t have trouble displaying sets of data within your presentations. You can customize the appearance of your tables to match the theme of your design.
That’s everything! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.