Best Chromebook For Kids
Last Updated: August 11, 2020
Digital learning is the next paradigm shift that any house can afford. The common problem most of the parents face with laptops is the absence of kid-friendly features. If this is what you want, a Chromebook cannot be a wrong option. It will match up to your expectations that you want for your kids. Time had gone when chalk did the job. In many classrooms of what today’s education system depicts is a Chromebook. But, most of the population is still unaware of what makes a Chromebook, what’s the best one to buy, and how much will it cost?
What do you know when Chrome book is mentioned?
To access online classes, tools, and educational games, your kid needs a good computer that can get the hold of the internet. So, when nothing works out, the internet-dependent Chromebook is brought into the picture. Whenever you start to boot up your Chromebook, you have to wait for at least 10 seconds. The only app that comes in hand is the Google Chrome app. Later, you can use this to download other apps, as well.
What distinguishes Chromebook?
- Nothing can match the characteristic feature that has been endowed in Chromebook. The first thing that keeps Chromebook apart from everything is its operating system. It is not dependent upon the windows operating system. Rather it rests utilizing Linux-based Google Chrome as its operating system. This asserts that the kids now have a powerhouse of knowledge. As now you have internet connectivity, it will not be a problem to run Chromebook.
- The second-best thing that holds the pillar of Chromebook is its cloud storage. Sometimes, when you work on an essential record, your compute might go dead. And, that particular document gets erased before you can store it. All your hard work goes in vain. This feeling is vulnerable. To cut short this issue, Chromebook uploads all the files in its cloud. So, irrespective of your computer getting crashed down or other emergencies, you don’t have to panic. Whatever you create stays in the periphery of the computer. The Pixel Google Chromebook levels up the storage process on offering 1TB of storage for three years.
- You get wide access to the apps and extensions present in the chrome store. You will find whatever you need.
- Chromebooks are just 1.2 to 4.85 pounds in weight. You don’t have to worry that your child has to carry a heavy laptop. The Chromebook is lightweight.
- Only knowing to run a browser is enough to use Chromebook. It does not demand much. No extra learning skill is required to use Chromebook.
What’s the best Chromebook for kids?
Computer manufacturers create Chromebook depending on various aspects of the general population. Reputable brands offer various Chromebooks that include Samsung, Acer, ASUS, Lenovo, Dell, and Google. With the rise in the electronics fraternity, it will be difficult to narrow down the options. But, still, you can try these Chromebooks to let your kids make the final decision.
Acer Chromebook R11
This Chromebook is a touch screen model that bends backward. It is recognized to be a convertible Chromebook. Slowly and steadily, the device is surpassing different wireless technologies.
ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02
The drop-ready frame and spill-resistant keyboard make it kid-friendly. It is also endowed with kid-friendly keys, makes it a great choice for young students.
Acer Flagship CB3-532
One of the biggest screens contributed by Chromebooks is Acer Flagship CB3-532. Wireless capabilities, better speakers, and advanced webcam make it an absolute steal.
You want it Chromebook; it will soon become. You want it a tablet; it becomes one. Long-lasting battery, larger screen, and durability are a good option to carry forward.
So, if you want a kid’s Chromebook, it is important to focus on the screen size, battery power, and memory and storage device. You can download games for kids like Sonic the Hedgehog, Angry Birds, and other Android games. As Google powers the Chromebook, you don’t have to give a thought about antivirus software.
The security is taken to abide by updates. Your kid can use a Chromebook for writing, accessing important information from the internet, synchronize daily to-do list, and a great homeschooler computer. It makes it easy for surfing and performs other online tasks. The extension and apps customize different models to find the best fit for your family at large.
Chromebook is the master of all operating system that has taken place. You can source out crucial itineraries that brief out tasks into a virtual model. Gift your kid with a Chromebook and stay free from all hassle.